Plant proteins have begun to replace animal proteins such as whey in recent years because they are typically easier to digest, unlikely to cause allergic responses, and do not contain cholesterol and saturated fats. And many consumers believe that it’s just healthier to have plants in their diets rather than animal products.
If formulated properly, plant protein products can have biological values that rival animal proteins. Plant Protein is a complete protein built on a proven blend of four plant proteins: pea, cranberry, chia, and Sacha Inchi. It’s hypoallergenic, easy to digest, and contains no cholesterol or saturated fat. Plant Protein is the healthiest way to provide the protein the body needs to build all tissues, build and maintain lean muscle, maintain healthy weight, and support a daily exercise program.*
• Delicious taste
• 21g of protein from peas, cranberry, chia, and Sacha Inchi.
• Featuring Sacha Inchi, a good source of omega-3 EFAs
• Easy to digest
• No Dairy, Soy, Gluten Free
• Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA, and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.
• Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues.*
• Required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen and elastin.*
• Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.*
• Improves strength and exercise performance.*
• Reduces recovery time between exercise sessions.*
• Provides BCAAs, which are used preferentially by muscle for energy.*
• Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle.*
• BCAAs decrease exercise-induced muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.*
• Glutamine is an anti-catabolic amino acid that aids in muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, and stimulates muscles to store more glycogen.*
• Helps maintain healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.*
• Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.*
• Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.*
• Alpha galactosidase is a target-specific enzyme that helps break down the glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas. If glycoproteins are not hydrolyzed by alpha galactosidase, they will be fermented by gut flora; producing intestinal gas, bloating, and intestinal distress.*
• Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by breaking protein bonds and releasing amino acids.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.